[Vmail-discuss] Vmail-SQL : VMC

Odhiambo Washington wash@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:51:26 +0300

* Donovan Craig <donovan@snapfrozen.com> [20020620 02:09]: wrote:
> Hi Again,
>
> After looking at the forwarder code, I can't seem to find any problems
> with it.. maybe the problem you are experiencing is in regard to the
> SQL schema you are using.. If possible, can you provide the SQL schema
> you are using or compare the schema to the one provided..

Hello Donovan,

My schema is the original one that comes with vmail-sql. I did compare
it with the one you gave and I see no diff (or maybe missed the diff):

-- Table structure for table 'forwarder'
--

CREATE TABLE forwarder (
  domain_name varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',

> Do you get any errors ?

Yes, as you will see from the URL -  https://courier.wananchi.com/vmc

domain = freebsd.co.ke
pass = my1secret

> I have removed the 'help' area until I get some documentation done and
> have replaced it with some new domain alias functionality.

Looks good ;-)

The only (minor) issue here would be when a naughty client inserts an
alias there without asking ;-)
I give clients passwords to their domains and I fear one dumb one may
just add something there without asking! You can guess what would happen?

Cheers!

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash@wananchi.com>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

Remember:  Silly is a state of Mind, Stupid is a way of Life.
		-- Dave Butler