[Vmail-discuss] IMAP and webmail solutions

Marcin Sochacki wanted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 00:47:21 +0200

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 11:38:13PM +0100, Paul Warren wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 09:26:46PM +0200, Marcin Sochacki wrote:
> > Has anyone convinced some IMAP daemon to perform authorization with
> > Vmail-SQL? And the same question about webmail application.
> >
> > In your opinion, which imap and webmail server would be the best solution
> > with Vmail-SQL?
>
> An interesting question.  Chris and I are currently developing ReMail, a
> webmail program based on IMAP (using a proxy to maintain connections
> during a session).

So how about putting some support to ReMail for POP3/Vmail-SQL?
Or maybe hacking another webmail software? I suppose my knowledge
of programming is too shallow...

IMAP is not really that important, but some webmail would be very nice
and useful for ISP-type services.

Wanted