[tpop3d-discuss] Drac was: version 1.4.2pre2

Michael Klatsky mklatsky at cttel.com
08 Jun 2002 09:29:38 -0400

True enough- smtp auth is the PROPER way- however, that also requires
the customer to actively make a change. And when dealing with a large
user base, it can (and does) create support issues- not least of which
are the initial phone calls. I've been through this before with another
little change at another provider, and the call volume goes up way out
of proportion to the impact of the change.