[tpop3d-discuss] next release....

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 15:48:38 +0100

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 08:33:03AM -0600, Matthew Reimer wrote:
> It would be helpful to us to also have $serverhost available to auth
> methods (particularly auth_mysql). If I send you patches, will you
> consider it?

Errm. I'm not sure what you mean by $serverhost -- the
actual host name of the machine on which tpop3d is
running? Presumably the idea here is to have one database
and numerous POP server machines? Sounds reasonable; I'll
accept a patch.

(If you mean something else, tell me what it is....)

--
 ``Don't use nuclear weapons to troubleshoot faults.''
   (actual US Air Force safety instruction)