[Vmail-discuss] New VMC Version

Manuel Giorgini Manuel Giorgini <giorgini at interlogica.net>
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:31:20 +0100

[2005-01-13 08:22:07] Donovan Craig,

DC> The end of having to keep 2 passwords up to date for each user! Even
DC> better, the end of courier and it's frustration with whitespace ;-)

I made a few, very badwritten changes to authmysql.c (mainly ripping code
from tpop3d) to make courier authenticate using the original MD5 vmail
passwords, so in that matter we are happier now, but this is the second
happy message regarding dovecot I happen to read, and I think I will be
giving it a try as soon as I have time...

Thanks a lot for your configuration snippet.

Cordialità / Best regards / Gxis la
Manuel Giorgini <giorgini@interlogica.net>, Programmatore
INTERLOGICA e-business solutions -  http://www.interlogica.net
Via Fusinato, 27 - IT 30171 Mestre VE - Italia - Unione Europea
Tel +39 041 099 30 00 (6 linee r.a.) - Fax +39 041 504 11 72