[Vmail-discuss] I wona to run script when I got a message...

Nick nick-ray at biptelecom.ru
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:21:58 +0300

Benoit Lathiere ?????:
> Hi !
>
> To solve this, I do a couple of forwardings :
> in Vmail-sql, I forward the address to local alias, and in my
> /etc/aliases I forward the locl alias to the pipe.
>
> 1- VE-forwarder vdomain.org email 'email@localdomain.org'
> 2- in /etc/aliases : `email : "| /path/of/my/script"`

It't true, but how I can transfer to script the keys or variables?
I need something like this:

`email : "| /path/of/my/script ddd@fff.com sss@ccccc.com"`

My idea is to reply my message (it will be created by my script) to
some senders. It's need if I change e-mail address and would like to
say about it to my friends as reply.

The parameters to my script are - old-address@domain, new-address@domain

The script will generate a text and send message to sender (it will take
  the address from "From:" field, but best way to get sender address
from exims variable)