[Vmail-discuss] Courier IMAP anyone?

Chris Lightfoot chris@ex-parrot.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:35:05 +0000

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 01:18:43PM -0800, William X Walsh wrote:

> Has anyone either made changes to their vmail-sql configs to conform to
> Courier's expectations, or modified Courier IMAP to conform to the
> vmail-sql setup?
>
> Does anyone have any pointers for starting a project of this type?
> Anyone else interested in working on this?

My intention is to write an IMAP server -- provisionally,
timapd -- which will implement the various authentication
schemes of tpop3d and remedy some deficiencies I perceive
in current IMAP implementations.

This project is at the `thinking very hard about it'
stage, and has not quite reached the `writing some code'
stage yet.

--
`My heart bleeds.'   `That's how it works.'