[Vmail-discuss] default forwarder and stopping addresses

Donovan Craig donovan@snapfrozen.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:18:11 +1100

Hi Wayne,

I use Amavisd-new to do this as it allows you to specify addreses with
regular expressions and other filters to allow certain adddresses to be
blocked before they get passed on to vmail.

Othwerwise, all I can suggest is symlinking the popbox(s) to /dev/null
somehow ??

Regards,

Donovan