[Vmail-discuss] default forwarder and stopping addresses

Wayne Pascoe wayne@penguinpowered.org.uk
09 Jan 2003 13:39:05 +0000

>From what I can see, you can either setup multiple pop boxes /
aliases, in which case only mail to addresses with a setup solution
will work. The other option is to setup a _default_ forwarder on the
domain in which case all mail that does not match an already setup
popbox / forwarder will be sent to the default address.

My question is how to allow all mail EXCEPT certain addresses through
and bounce just certain addresses.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Regards,

--