[Vmail-discuss] Courier

Manuel Giorgini Manuel Giorgini <giorgini at interlogica.net>
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:47:15 +0200

[2003-04-16 18:47:55] Jose de Paula Eufrasio Junior,

JdPEJ> ;) All praise to chris lite-foot :P (looks like an rpg character, maybe
JdPEJ> a rogue or halfling... :P)

I wouldn't joke on somebody's name if I had a five-word name...

JdPEJ> What "local folders" problem?

IMAP usually allows user to have local mail folders, as INBOX, drafts,
trash, and so forth. Some clients also allow users to set up their own
brand new folders. IIRC once this has been discussed (maybe when talking
about a potential timapd) and I had the impression that a naming criterium
was to be chosen for that, not to collide with potential popbox spool files
(when in bsd mode of course). I wonder what Courier does about this.

JdPEJ> I use squirrelmail too. Did some tweaking in the code to squirrel
JdPEJ> automatically set the login name to (login got in form)@(host that the
JdPEJ> guy used to access).

I would like it if you could spot me the pages. I had to alter NOCC and I
don't really want to go through that all again... (and actually I haven't
upgraded NOCC since then).

>> Cordialità / Best regards / Gxis la

JdPEJ> Italiano / English / What the hell is that? ;)

Esperanto. (http://www.cursodeesperanto.com.br/)

Cordialità / Best regards / Gxis la
Manuel Giorgini <giorgini@interlogica.net>, Programmatore
INTERLOGICA e-business solutions -  http://www.interlogica.net
Via De Amicis, 2 - IT 30172 Mestre VE - Italia - Unione Europea
Tel +39 041 961392 - Fax +39 041 954201