[Vmail-discuss] Multiple Aliases

Chris Lightfoot chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mon, 27 May 2002 10:25:06 +0100

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 11:15:14AM +0200, Peter Salvage wrote:

> > And is it possible like when i have 2 domains foobar.com and foo-bar.com
> > that both have the same
> > settings with only 1 admin interface? 1 Admin interface for 2 domains?
>
> er...I'll leave this one to more learned folk, but I don't think so...

You can do this using the domain_alias table, inserting in
domain_name the name of the new domain, and in alias the
domain name to which it is aliased, and which appears in
table domain.

Use VE-domain alias <existing domain> <new domain> to set
this up.

--
``I'm a peripheral visionary. I can't see into the future--
  just off to the side.''