[Vmail-discuss] popboxes MAX

Chris Lightfoot chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:39:25 +0000

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 03:16:59PM +0000, Paul Warren wrote:
    [ removal of POP box limit ]
> No, there isn't a good reason for it.
>
> This sort of things should really be implemented as a DB level
> constraint, but I suspect that MySQL doesn't support this (future TODO:
> move to postgres :-)

It's a possibility....

> There are a few other issues that need to go into vmail.  I shall
> aim to do a release shortly.

OK. There will be a new tpop3d release coming up
`shortly', but I don't think that it will affect the vmail
stuff at all.

--
 ``The practical scientist is trying to solve tomorrow's problem with
   today's computer; the computer scientist... often has it the other way