[Vmail-discuss] OpenWebMail ?

Donovan Craig donovan@snapfrozen.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:41:15 -0500

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone had used the auth_vmail (vmail-sql auth plugin)
for OpenWebMail ?

The schema seems to be up to date with the one that vmail-sql uses and
the queries look ok too.. For some reason though I can't get it working.

Keep getting incorrect password. I know I probably should be posting on
their forum, but no-one else seems to have posted any queries (or
documentation) on how it's used so I thought this list might be my best
bet..

Otherwise, what other webmail packages are out there for
vmail-sql/tpop3d which have address books ?

I currently use a modified version of NOCC which works fine but my
users now want all the fancy spchancy address books etc..

Any ideas ?

Thank's again,

Donovan