[Vmail-discuss] vmail forwarder problem

Donovan Craig donovan@snapfrozen.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:22:30 -0400

Hi Jakob,

Thank's for your reply.

So you have domain aliases in 'both' the domains table and the alias table ?

The limit idea is great. I should have thought of that..  I'll give it a go.. That should be standard or there should be something in the documentation to say that only 'one' domain alias is possible when using the package normally.

It is quite common for organisations to have multiple domains which they would like to administer together.

I'll have to tackle this VMC too..

Donovan