[Vmail-discuss] E-mail not going to correct directories

Manuel Giorgini Manuel Giorgini <giorgini@interlogica.net>
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:37:50 +0200

[13/08/02 21:30:37] Brian Fuller (Byte Head Internet),

BFBHI> foo.com?foo.com. Or in the foo.com directory I will have a user
BFBHI> and a user?user in the list. As a temporary fix I have set up

It happened to me too only once; there indeed is a mail spool file
with "user?user" as a name. I thought it has been some wrong
configuration by a colleague and left it there. I am running an oldish
version of vmail-sql, which does not support aliased domains; but I do
have domain directories softlinked to other ones, and duplicate
mailboxes in the database (my own way of setting up aliased domains
before they appeared officially).

Cordialità / Best regards / Gxis la
Manuel Giorgini <giorgini@interlogica.net>, Programmatore
INTERLOGICA e-business solutions -  http://www.interlogica.net
Via De Amicis, 2 - IT 30172 Mestre VE - Italia - Unione Europea
Tel +39 041 961392 - Fax +39 041 954201