[Vmail-discuss] VMAIL and Maildir deliveries

Chris Lightfoot chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 18:48:47 +0100

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 07:44:55PM +0200, Jakob Hirsch wrote:
> Chris Lightfoot <chris@ex-parrot.com> wrote:
>
> > Not much. It does create directories for the domains,
> > which is fine. However, it does create zero-length files
> > for the mailboxes (VE-popbox and the equivalent CGI
> > script). This would have to be changed, probably most
>
> Oh, I was not aware of this "feature". What's the reason for it? I only

An excellent question. The CGI script does not, in fact,
do this; I assume that it's vestigial and can be removed.
I will do this for the next release.

--
``The Fifth Law of Pipes: The outside diameter must exceed the inside
  diameter; otherwise the hole will be on the outside of the pipe.''