[tpop3d-discuss] auth-mysql not loading

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:23:58 +0000

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 10:09:22AM -0500, Steve B. wrote:

> Any ideas what could be wrong? as there is no more info in the maillog other than what I have posted here, I don't even know how to troubleshoot this.

Can you post the relevant bits of your config file? tpop3d
should log an error if auth-mysql fails to connect to the
database, so I'm surprised that it's not saying anything
here. Are you sure you have an auth-mysql-enable: yes
statement?

> Thanks for any help,
> Steve B.
>
> PS - is there a searchable version of this maillist anywhere?

For some reason, Google doesn't seem to index the mailing
list very well. There's no other search engine installed.
I may fix that in my Copious Free Time, I suppose.

--
wasm (n.): an outmoded policy, belief, or enthusiasm;
           literally an ism of the past.