[tpop3d-discuss] experimental CVS repository

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 02:03:59 +0100

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 02:53:26PM -0600, Ben Schumacher wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Chris Lightfoot wrote:
> > I have, experimentally, made the tpop3d CVS repository
> > publically accessible for anonymous read-only access.
    [...]
> auth_flatfile seems to be missing. And I intend on building an auth_ruby

Now fixed.

> which I'll send back to you once I've got it working. Thanks for doing the
> anon CVS Chris. It'll make it a lot easier to keep up with you. ;)

Ah, it sounds like you're the other Ruby user. I was sure
there was more than one....

(Seriously, I had a look at Ruby -- at Mark's prompting --
and it looks very cool, but I haven't got beyond the
`hello world' stage yet....)

--
The University of California Department of Statistics...
where mean is normal, and deviation standard