[tpop3d-discuss] Well, I'm impressed....

Pat Crean pat at crean.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:11:55 -0400

I switched over from sendmail/qpopper to exim/tpop3d/mysql Sunday morning,
transferred 2500 mailboxes and 3.5GB of existing spool files to the new
machine, have pop before smtp working and have seen almost no problems (and
almost all of those are due to customers misconfigured e-mail clients).  The
next fun exercise will be to get 200 or so virtual domain admins comfortable
with vmc so we don't have to admin their virtual e-mail accounts....

Anyway, here's a definite tip of the hat to Chris for an outstanding product!

Pat