[tpop3d-discuss] Re: [Vmail-discuss] Exim 4 anyone???

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:19:31 +0300

* Jeremy Utley <jutley3@earthlink.net> [20020730 12:13]: wrote:

> > PS: Your MUA put your mail in one long straight line ;-)
> >

> Argh, stupid mail client!  Sorry about that - guess I forgot to turn on
> it's word wrapping.  Hopefully this is better.  I'm going to get back
> to hacking at the exim config and see if I can't figure out how to
> implement the domain aliases next week...that's the only thing it's
> missing.  Once I figure that out, I'll put the config file up online
> and see if perhaps Chris Lightfoot will throw a link to it up.

Yes, this is better ;-)
Once you have something about working (the domain aliases), I'll be willing
to help test although I do not use the domain aliases currently. I do have
a few domains to play with though.
And, yes, you can confirm to Chris that two people are using Exim4+Vmail-sql

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash@wananchi.com>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

Egotism is the anesthetic given by a kindly nature to relieve the pain
of being a damned fool.
		-- Bellamy Brooks