[Vmail-discuss] Good Day, From Laurie,

Mrs.Laurie Jacobson pkfox at cantv.net
Sat, 15 Sep 2012 10:50:24 +0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--99KMGEDuOJlZ0yRvogbZg0=_bPf3kx0fcn0

 - This mail is a HTML mail. Not all elements could be shown in plain =
text mode. -

Good Day,
This is to inform you that I came to (Ghana West Africa) yesterday,aft=
er series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from A=
sia,Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of=
 America respectively, against the Ivorian Government, Nigerian Govern=
ment and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going =
on in these three nations.
I have met with President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria,and the British=
 prime minister David Cameron and they claimed that they have been try=
ing their best to make sure people received their outstanding payments=
 without any complications.
Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon,We are w=
orking in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crim=
e Commission (EFCC) in Nigeria, The police economy in the Ivory Coast =
and the British secret intelligence in the U.K and have decided to wai=
ve away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government t=
o effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of Nine Hundred=
 (9) Thousand United State Dollars approved by both the British govern=
ment and the UN into your account without any delay.
The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is wave=
r clearance certificates to the United Nations authorized payment inst=
itution.
I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can
advise you on how best to confirm your fund before my going back home.
We don't have much time to spend here so respond as fast as you can.
Sincerely yours.
Mrs.Laurie Jacobson

--99KMGEDuOJlZ0yRvogbZg0=_bPf3kx0fcn0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>Good Day, </P>
<P></P>
<P>This is to inform you that I came to (Ghana West Africa) yesterday,=
after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies fro=
m Asia,Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States=
 of America respectively, against the Ivorian Government, Nigerian Gov=
ernment and the British Government for the rate of scam activities goi=
ng on in these three nations. </P>
<P></P>
<P>I have met with President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria,and the Brit=
ish prime minister David Cameron and they claimed that they have been =
trying their best to make sure people received their outstanding payme=
nts without any complications.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon,We ar=
e working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial C=
rime Commission (EFCC) in Nigeria, The police economy in the Ivory Coa=
st and the British secret intelligence in the U.K and have decided to =
waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Governmen=
t to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of Nine Hund=
red (9) Thousand United State Dollars approved by both the British gov=
ernment and the UN into your account without any delay.</P>
<P></P>
<P>The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is w=
aver clearance certificates to the United Nations authorized payment i=
nstitution.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can<=
BR>advise you on how best to confirm your fund before my going back ho=
me.</P>
<P></P>
<P>We don't have much time to spend here so respond as fast as you can=
.</P>
<P>Sincerely yours.</P>
<P>Mrs.Laurie Jacobson</P></BODY></HTML>

--99KMGEDuOJlZ0yRvogbZg0=_bPf3kx0fcn0--