[Vmail-discuss] Call me lets make this claim

Barr William Okoya william.okoya at sify.com
Sat, 7 Mar 2009 07:58:34 -0500

Arden Chambers
2 John Street, London, WC1N 2ES
DX 29 Chancery Lane,United Kingdom
Tel:+447005931176, +4470359 51584
Fax:+447005931159

Hello,

I work with Arden Chambers - London in the United Kingdom. I got your contact through Public Sector Information. There is a possibility that you may be related to my late client, a national from your country whom i owe a legal obligation.

If you are not, I may still be able to work out modalities for transferring his estates still under my custody and funds still deposited in a financial institution in your name as beneficiary so all heredity may be in your favor. If you can stand as beneficiary, I will pronounce you as the legal beneficiary and process change of ownership status to enable the funds and estates be transferred to your name; In this case, I will have to come into a
direct arrangement and split the funds when released to you on a fifty-fifty basis.

The detailed total amount in deposit and estates cannot be stated in this mail until you will provide a more direct means of communicating by either fax or phone so we can be sure to go into the claims arrangement. I want to insist that I transact with you directly, so do provide your number and I shall call you immediately I receive your response and provide you with the details. I expect you to indicate your interest in going further.

Sincerely,
Barr William Okoya
Note:  http://www.ardenchambers.com/index.php?page=william-okoya