[Vmail-discuss] ATM Card payment centre

Bankplc Union unionbankplcoffice00 at yahoo.com.hk
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 02:37:26 -0800 (PST)

--0-708632628-1233139046=:22478

§Ú¦³·sªº¹q¶l¦a§}¡I§A²{¥i¹q¶lµ¹§Ú¡Gunio.bankplc00@yahoo.com.hk

- Office Of The Senate House GarkiAbuja Our Ref:FGN /SNT/UNO/09 Attn:Sir/Madam, This card centre will send you an ATM Card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is five thousand dollars per day, Please contact the UNION BANK PLC/CBN card payment centre Mr. LARRY THOMAS SMITH on his direct telephone number +234-706-1234348 fax 234-1-5559213 and also send the following information: (1) Your Full Name: (2) Your Age And Marital Status:(3)Your Occupation:(4) Your Telephone/Fax Number: (5) Your Nationality:The ATM Card payment centre has been mandated to issue out us$8.3million as part payment for this fiscal year 2009. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment. For oral discussion, call and email me back as soon as you receive this important message for further direction and also update me on any development from the above-mentioned office. Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (atm-822) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card centre by using it as your subject. Regards,Mr. John Eze pls counact to this mail:unionbankplcoffice00@yahoo.com.hk