[Vmail-discuss] United Nations Funds Recovery

UNITED NATIONS & WORLD BANK GROUP rev.jamesswagart09 at inmail.sk
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 06:48:57 -0500 (EST)

=0D
Attn: Beneficiary,=0D
=0D
This body is aware of the rate in which contractors, Lottery Winners, Nex=
t of Kins claimant are been deprived of their right to claim their funds =
from various bank and some financial institutions globally.Be well inform=
ed this body has set up this committee to foresee and enforce all such pa=
yments to all observed and confirmed claimant hence we contact you as app=
roved.You are hereby advised to immediately after receiving this message,=
 reconfirm to us, your Full Name,contact Address and Telephone numbers fo=
r easy contact as to enable us conclude and direct and enforce your payme=
nt to be released to you. Also state the amount you are to claim the reas=
ons of the delays for the claims as to enhance our enforcement as we have=
 observed your funds in the Total of usd$6.5 (six Million Five Hundred Th=
ousand United States dollars).=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
Send the information required to our remittance officer with the followin=
g address:=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
Contact Name: Rev James Swagart.=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
Contact Email: rev.swagartjames09@inmail.sk=0D
=0D
=0D
Telephone Number: +234 70 2809 4608=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
Once he gets the information complete, we will make sure the payment will=
 be enforced to be released to you to avoid more delays hence this commit=
tee is working 24hrs to achieve this notable objectives for we have obser=
ved that almost all the financial institutions globally is giving claiman=
ts stressful conditions before their funds is been released to them.You a=
re hereby advised to immediately reply with the said info for the release=
s of your ! payment as advised as we will make sure your payment is made =
to you ba sed on your detail information.We advice you to stop henceforth=
 communicating with the offices involve and give us the information as ad=
vised to enhance for the releases of your total payment. Into your nomina=
ted bank account now we have taking over the payment.=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
KEEP THIS PROCESS WITHIN YOURSELF AND COMPLY AS ADVICED AND SEND TO US YO=
UR CONTACT INFO INCLUDING THE DETAIL INFO AS WE WOULD WANT TO TAKE THEM B=
Y SURPRISE FOR YOUR OWN INTEREST.=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D