[Vmail-discuss] Senator

legislate xuzon at rogers.blackberry.net
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 13:01:11 -0400

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

Now here's where it get's clever - you can signup on various scoreboards
on the site and compete against other users!

It's so easy to get lost in this song when you hear it. Through the
social club at work I'm participating in a fitness scoreboard. Gotta run
- it'll increase my score! Nothing gets people motivated to exercise
like seeing their position on the board slip as others get out there and
work up a sweat! It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble
stopping drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label.