[Vmail-discuss] underestimate

Ortega rxdii at excite.com
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 04:54:08 -0400

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy.
Either way - if I'm not paying for Epson ink I'm going to have to chose
one generic to try.

Now here's where it get's clever - you can signup on various scoreboards
on the site and compete against other users! Don't expect anything but
fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy.
It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board passes
me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my
position. and none of this is rocket science.

An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the
whole song. That being said - it's almost worth the "wine list" price -
this spectacular, smooth, red is great for any occasion - I enjoy it
with barbecue, steak, stews and in a glass.

I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the
face too - more of an authentic post-botox look.
An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the
whole song.

they're all likable and dis-likable!