[Vmail-discuss] FROM THE DESK OF REV.JOHN IKENNA

REV JOHN IKENNA oceanicbankofnigeriaatmsection1986 at mail.md
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 09:31:07 +0100 (CET)

=0D
FROM THE DESK OF REV.JOHN IKENNA=0D
DIRECTOR,INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE=0D
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,=0D
OCEANIC BANK OF NIGERIA PLC,=0D
LAGOS-NIGERIA.=0D
Telephone: +234-80-39692892=0D
=0D
Notification of payment by ATM Master Credit Card=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
Attn:Beneficiary,=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay y=
ou, your over due contract/inheritance fund through (Master Express Credi=
t Card) This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and =
Paris Club, due to fraudulent activities going on within the African Regi=
on.=0D
=0D
=0D
The World Bank and Paris Club introduced this payment arrangement as to e=
nable our contractors/inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund witho=
ut any interference. the Master Express Credit Card was contracted and po=
wered by GOLD CARD WORLD WIDE.=0D
=0D
=0D
Reconfirm the following information to us for Security reason.=0D
=0D
=0D
1)YOUR FULL NAME =0D
2)YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS.=0D
3)YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER =0D
4)YOUR PROFESSION =0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
Upon the receipt of this mail we are going to load your fund into the Mas=
ter Express Credit Card and send a scan copy of the card to you before we=
 will proceed to dispatch the card directly to your nominated home addres=
s so you absolutely have nothing to worry about all we need is your Promp=
t Response and Co-operation by Gods Grace we will have a successful Trans=
action.=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
We awaiting for your immediate response.=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
Email To Contact:atmpayment@excite.com=0D