[Vmail-discuss] Hi, open-newel stair

Aida Tillman AidaTillman at 0451.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:03:48 -0480

These replicas have all the presence and poise of the originals after whome
they were designed at a fraction of the cost. The attention to detail is
paramount and they are comparable to the originals in every way.

+Replicated to the smallest detail
+98% A+ Accuracy
+Includes all Proper Markings
+Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping
+Authentic Weight
+True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms

We only sell premium watches, with 90% discount...

http://B73.Mjk1MzhiODkxZmNkZGZlYjJlOTY5NjFj.smartuslikable.com

cinema and television productions in the field
Long battery life

The S360P has enough power to run multiple office apps at once without breaking a sweat, and I can even play Doom 3 with medium detail levels.  While it may not be the fastest notebook on the market, I would argue it is the best balance of power, weight, and battery life.  I take the S360P to classes and meetings every day and use it to take notes.  On a normal day I use Microsoft Word for about 4 hours and spend 20 or 30 minuets checking e-mail all while running on the standard battery (with screen brightness as low as it goes).  The size and weight are nearly perfect, being about the size of an engineering textbook it fits perfectly on small college theater style desks and in my backpack it does not feel much heavier than 1 or 2 books.
The Sony VAIO S260 fresh out of the box (view larger image)

Speed Practice, "then you are a thousand years ahead of your time."
Dell Latitude D420 (view large image)