[Vmail-discuss] Re: Hi

Aminta Rubalcava Aminta Rubalcava" <gynethemason at chimes.org
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:34:35 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_AACD_01C6E6F0.AA54C6E0

Hi,

VlArGRA

VALrlUM

ClArLIS

AMBrlEN

Economize 50% http://www.nefunjintiondefunkion.com
=20
  _____ =20

Stay in line, weapons ready, I called out, swinging my own sword
It was waking up that was difficult. Some hours had slipped by
No, of course it couldnt be. The man at the bottom of the pool has

------=_NextPart_000_AACD_01C6E6F0.AA54C6E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi,</DIV>
<P>VlArGRA</P>
<P>VALrlUM</P>
<P>ClArLIS</P>
<P>AMBrlEN</P>
<DIV>Economize 50% <A =
href=3D"http://www.nefunjintiondefunkion.com">http://www.nefunjintiondefu=
nkion.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<HR></DIV><P> Stay  in  line, weapons ready, I called out, swinging my =
own  sword<BR>
 It  was  waking  up  that was difficult. Some hours  had  slipped  =
by<BR>
 No, of course it couldnt be. The man at the bottom of the pool  =
has<BR></P></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_AACD_01C6E6F0.AA54C6E0--