[Vmail-discuss] Your loan request approved

Pete Stevens akstcfirethornsmnsdgs at firethorns.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:51:33 -0060

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C70D7C.89850350

Thank you for your loan request, which we recieved yesterday, your refinance application has been acceptedBad credit OK, We are ready to give you a $355,000 loan, after further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments.Approval process will take only 1 minute.Please visit the confirmation link below and fill-out our short 30 second Secure Web-Form www.dealstrusts.com

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C70D7C.89850350

hemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-2">
</head>
<DIV align=3Dleft><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thank you for your loan reque=
st, which we recieved yesterday, your refinance application has been accept=
ed</FONT></DIV><BR>
<DIV align=3Dleft><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bad credit OK, We are ready t=
o give you a $355,000 loan, after further review, our lenders have establis=
hed the lowest monthly payments.</FONT></DIV><BR>
<DIV align=3Dleft><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Approval process will take on=
ly 1 minute.</FONT></DIV><BR>
<DIV align=3Dleft><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please visit the confirmation=
 link below and fill-out our short 30 second Secure Web-Form </FONT></DIV><=

<BR>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C70D7C.89850350--