[Vmail-discuss] vmail-sql and Maildir

Donovan Craig donovan at snapfrozen.com
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:07:06 +0100

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 15:47:37 +0100
Manuel Giorgini <giorgini@interlogica.net> was rumoured to have said:

> Hello,

Hi!

> does anyone know about any occurrence of Maildir-supporting VE-scripts?

Deletion scripts would be great, but for creation, we use the following options in the vmail Exim transport:

maildir_format
create_directory

The maildir is then automatically created as soon as mail hits the box.

> I extended VE-popbox to create and delete Maildirs, but my perl is kind of
> rough, and I wondered whether there is some sort of 'official' or
> 'preferred' version.

Again, this would be great for deletion..

Regards,

Donovan

Snapfrozen Solutions                   "I may have invented control-alt-delete,
http://www.snapfrozen.com               but Bill Gates made it really famous."
Ph: 03 59 615 715                      - David Bradley, Inventor of Ctrl+Alt+Del
Mob: 0414 666 518