[Vmail-discuss] Exim as Secondary MX

Stephen Marley stephen at openkast.com
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 17:33:45 +0100

You can do it with a mailertable directive in the routers section:

A simple case is like this. I guess you could easily convert it for =
mysql
use:

mailertable:
  driver =3D domainlist
  transport =3D remote_smtp
  search_type =3D partial-lsearch
  route_file =3D /etc/exim/route_file

The file /etc/exim/route_file looks like this:

domain1.com	    destination_mx_name	   byname
domain2.com	    destination_mx_name    byname

You also need to allow relaying of those domains.

--=20
stephen@openkast.com