[Vmail-discuss] Courier IMAP anyone?

Donovan Craig donovan@snapfrozen.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:38:54 +1100

Hi Chris,

Remember what it was called or any other details I can use to search for it ?

I have been looking at:

Uebimiau

http://www.uebimiau.sili.com.br/

It has some nice functionality, but it's a bit slow, server intensive and seems to be a bit buggy in some parts. However, it supports vmail-sql and has the apparently, oh so important address book ;)

If I can avoid IMAP I will.

Thank's.

Regards,

Donovan