[Vmail-discuss] openwebmail and vmail

Wolfgang Sourdeau wolfgang@contre.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:08:38 -0400

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

La plume l=E9g=E8re, =E0 Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 01:24:23PM -0400, heure d'ins=
piration,
Gerald Freymann =E9crivait en ces mots:
> Has anybody gotten openwebmail to work with vmail? I see it comes with an
> auth-mysql-vmail.pl file, but I think it's locked into sendmail's virtual
> user file and virtual logins fail with account doesn't exist.

Yes, I did for my company. With a slight modification to vmail to
support full names and a new auto_mysql_vmail.pl for openwebmail.
However this was for a previous version of vmail and openwebmail (vmail
version 0.5 and owm 1.52 or so). So I can give you my code but you will
probably need to adapt it.

Wolfgang
--=20
Abolissons la propri=E9t=E9 intellectuelle! - Abolish Intellectual Property=
 !
http://www.contre.com/abolish-ip/

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd--