[Vmail-discuss] popboxes MAX

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:30:57 -0800

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 05:19:06PM +0000, Paul Warren wrote:
> Changing to Postgres would be a fair amount of work.  Implementing a
> limit on POP boxes in Perl can be done with a relatively simple patch.

Hmm, I had it working on Oracle for a while and it didn't seem *that*
much extra work, FWIW (and I'm but a newbie with Oracle). Most of the
work was in the set-up phase (where SQL convention & syntax is least
widely shared). Oh, and getting rid of those daft joins :-)

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace ....................................... http://paulm.com/

"What is the reason where? Any possible variation of the basic theme."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/