[Vmail-discuss] popboxes MAX

Chris Lightfoot chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:42:57 +0000

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 01:21:06PM +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
    [...]
> This setting doesn't seem to work because even after that, I can go ahead and
> add more that 5 popboxes. (both from command line and web interface logged
> with domain passwd). Could this be a bug that is already known or something
> that I haven't done?

Nah-- it's a `feature'. The maximum POP boxes limit is
temporarily not implemented. This is in the change log for
0.4, I think.

I can't remember why this is disabled, or whether there's
any good reason not to put it back in. Paul?

--
 Cats are intended to teach us that not
 everything in nature has a function (Garrison Keillor)