[Vmail-discuss] Exim 4 config anyone ?

Donovan Craig donovan@snapfrozen.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:23:43 -0500

Hi,

I have been using vmail-sql for over a year now and am moving servers
and wish to use Exim4 as opposed to Exim3 (which im currently using).

Does anyone have a working configuration file (for exim4) and schema
that I could use as a guide for setup ?

In return, i'll be happy to document my installation process in order to
provide this information back to the project for others.

Any other information on doing this would be very welcome.

Thank's in advance.

Regards,

Donovan