[Vmail-discuss] cannot find router driver "aliasfile"

Odhiambo Washington wash@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 19:18:14 +0300

* Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.biz> [20020403 20:18]: wrote:
> * Chris Lightfoot <chris@ex-parrot.com> [20020403 18:13]: wrote:
> > >
> > > This is Exim issue. In 4.x aliasfile == redirect
> >
> > Have you translated the vmail-sql descriptions for Exim 4?
> > If so, we'd appreciate a copy so that we can update the
> > distribution....
>
> Once it was mentioned, I went into it, installing Exim-4.02 on a test env.
>
> I haven't succeeded with the conversion of the sql queries.
>
> I see the first main issue seems to be the use of $key in the query.
> Exim-4 configure file utility says:
>

> " You have used $key in a configuration option. This variable does not
>   exist in Exim 4. Instead, the value you need for your lookup will be
>   in one of the other variables such as $domain or $host. You will
>   need to edit the new configuration to sort this out."
>
> Since then we've been banging our heads with the in-house sql 'gurus'
> but haven't come out with something :-/

I was at it again with a colleague and I swapped $key with $original_domain,
the query for "local_domains = " was passed but it got stuck on a director.

I will try again 2morrow ;-)

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash@wananchi.com>    "The box said 'Requires