[Vmail-discuss] Exim/Config question

Jason R. Park velocity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:58:41 -0500

I am using vmail/exim/tpop3d and have a config question.  I have forwarders
and mailboxes working great for virtual domains.  I would like to be able to
do the following though:
	Send message to: abc@virtdomain.com
		Message forward to: abc@hisothervirtdomain.com
		Drop to mailbox: virtdomain.com/abc

I can currently forward an address to multiple recipients, but I cannon have
both the forward and mail drop work at the same time.  I have searched the
Exim documentation and cannot seem t come up with anything.  It seems to me
that I would need to add an option (Assuming that the aliasfile director is
before the mailbox director) to the aliasfile director to process and then
let things continue to try and catch stuff.  If any one has any ideas or
suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jason R. Park, Project Director
Truman Group