[Vmail-discuss] forwarding to multiple addresses

Paul Warren pdw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:51:09 +0100

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 06:43:59PM +0100, Mark Longair wrote:
> Chris Lightfoot <chris@ex-parrot.com> writes:
> > You just do it, by entering a number of forwarders with
> > the same address. It's not the most intuitive or sensible
> > user interface, I grant....
>
> I tried that:
>
>   mango:~# VE-forwarder add ideaworks3d.com foo quux@ideaworks3d.com
>   Will add forwarder from `foo@ideaworks3d.com' to `quux@ideaworks3d.com'
>   Done
>   mango:~# VE-forwarder add ideaworks3d.com foo xyzzy@ideaworks3d.com
>   Will add forwarder from `foo@ideaworks3d.com' to `xyzzy@ideaworks3d.com'
>   DBD::mysql::db do failed: Duplicate entry 'ideawork-foo' for key 1 at /usr/local/sbin/VE-forwarder line 93.
>   VE-forwarder: could not insert forwarder record
>   VE-forwarder: Duplicate entry 'ideawork-foo' for key 1
>
> I'm using the 0.4 versions of the scripts.

Oops.  Bit of a DB blunder there...   The primary key on VE-forwarder
is unsuitable.

	ALTER TABLE forwarder DROP PRIMARY KEY ;

Should fix everything.

I will now investigate how I have come to have no primary key on either
the test or live database that I have tested this functionality on.

Paul