[Vmail-discuss] forwarding to multiple addresses

Chris Lightfoot chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:04:48 +0100

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 06:00:04PM +0100, Mark Longair wrote:
> I saw this in the changelog for vmail-sql 0.4:
>
>   0.4
>    * Added support for multiple addresses per alias
>
> ... and assumed that meant I could now add multiple recipients per
> forwarder.  However, I can't see how to do that from the scripts or the
> web interface.  Have I misunderstood?

You just do it, by entering a number of forwarders with
the same address. It's not the most intuitive or sensible
user interface, I grant....

--
 Never criticise somebody until you have walked a mile in their shoes.
 That way, they're a mile away, and you have their shoes.