[Vmail-discuss] Error in CGI passwd_popbox?

Chris Lightfoot chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:05:25 +0100

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 02:23:08PM +0200, Jens Kutilek wrote:
> Hi,
> I think I found an error in the web config script passwd_popbox.
> When I try to change my password, the script replies "incorrect
> password". But when I use a wrong password for oldpassword, the
> password is changed. Not very nice ...

Gah. Yes. The relevant change is

diff -r1.3 passwd_popbox.in
128c131
<       if (PasswordCrypt::authenticate($DomainAdmin::param{oldpassword},$pw_hash)) {
---

--
 ``What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter as if he were a man, but if
   he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?''