[Vmail-discuss] quick exim config question.

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:34:11 -0700

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 10:42:24AM -0400, Alex Fore wrote:
> Pardon my ignorance, but I have a rather quick exim configuration question.
>
> Is there a way (without using embedded perl) that I can do the following in
> the exim configuration file:
>
> 	if $domain = somedomain goto whatever_local_transport

Another way aside from filters is using the "domains" directive in
the director.

system_domain_aliases:
  driver = aliasfile
  file_transport = address_file
  pipe_transport = address_pipe
  domains = /etc/mail/alias_domains
  # ..list of domains for which this director is used
  # domains = paulm.com
  # ..for a specific one
  file = /etc/mail/domain_aliases/$domain
  # ..file "paulm.com" might then contain "webmaster: /dev/null" etc

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.30/doc/html/spec_20.html#SEC590

Cheers,
Paul