[tpop3d-discuss]Outlook duplicate messages

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:45:23 +0200

On Thursday 28 September 2006 19:25, Daniel Tiefnig wrote:
> Nate wrote:
> > Related to the thread referenced in the subject from May, 2004.  It
> > appears the patch written by 'Dragos Nitu
> > <mailto:dragos.nitu%20at%20idilis.net>dragos.nitu at idilis.net '
> > solved the duplicate message problem.   Has this patch been committed
> > to CVS to appear in the next version?
>
> No. Allthough I don't know whether Chris or someone has done something
> else to fix that.=20

                /* Microsoft Outlook closes connections immediately after
                 * issuing QUIT. By default we'd lose any message deletions
                 * that were pending, so add an option to apply them even
                 * so. */
                if (!config_get_bool("no-commit-on-early-close")) {
                    pop3command p;
                    if ((p =3D connection_parsecommand(c)) && p->cmd =3D=3D=
 QUIT)
                        c->m->apply_changes(c->m);
                }

It should be handled properly in cvs tpop3d.

> lg,
> daniel

=2D-=20
Arkadiusz Mi=B6kiewicz        PLD/Linux Team