[tpop3d-discuss]Re: test AnMBBtEN

Hernando Schmaltz Hernando Schmaltz" <hernand at cit.be
Mon, 22 May 2006 13:58:27 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C67DA7.CCA120C0

Hi,
=20
P R O Z ^ C
L E V / T R A
C / A L / S
M E R / D / A
X ^ N A X
S O M ^
V A L / U M
V / A G R A
A M B / E N
=20
http://www.lacilisite.com
=20
prepared for any sort I of remarkable tale. Tales and adventures=20
sprouted up all over the place wherever he went, in the most=20
extraordinary fashion. He had not been down that way under The Hill for=20
ages and ages, not since his friend the Old Took died, in fact, and the=20
hobbits had almost forgotten what he looked like. He had been away over=20
The Hill and across The Water on business of his own since they were all

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C67DA7.CCA120C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi,</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>P R O Z ^ C<BR>
L E V / T R A<BR>
C / A L / S<BR>
M E R / D / A<BR>
X ^ N A X<BR>
S O M ^<BR>
V A L / U M<BR>
V / A G R A<BR>
A M B / E N</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://www.lacilisite.com">http://www.lacilisite.com</A></DIV><DI=
V>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>prepared for any sort I of remarkable =
tale. Tales and adventures <BR>sprouted up all over the place wherever =
he went, in the most <BR>extraordinary fashion. He had not been down =
that way under The Hill for <BR>ages and ages, not since his friend the =
Old Took died, in fact, and the <BR>hobbits had almost forgotten what he =
looked like. He had been away over <BR>The Hill and across The Water on =
business of his own since they were all <BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C67DA7.CCA120C0--