[tpop3d-discuss]re: Did you hear this

Christi Tomlinson Christi Tomlinson" <contact at 1-seul-credit.com
Fri, 5 May 2006 6:42:31 -0330

This weeks pick. New News Just out. Should Spark Nice Growth.

CTXE - CANTEX ENERGY CORP

Big News Just Out!
PRICE: 0.60
5 Day expected 2.26

Breaking News.

Cantex Energy Corp. Receiving Interest From the Industry as It Enters Next Phase of Development
Monday May 1, 3:00 pm ET

SAN ANTONIO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 1, 2006--Cantex Energy Corp. (Pink Sheets:CTXE - News) is pleased to report the following on its Big Canyon Prospect in West Texas. Recent company announcements related to the acquisition of over 48,000 acres of a world-class prospect has captured the attention of many oil & gas industry experts and corporations, who have recently inquired into various participation opportunities ranging from sharing science technology to support findings or expertise to drill, operate and manage wells.

Trace Maurin, President of Cantex, commented, "Although we are a small independent oil & gas company, we have a very unique opportunity in one of the last under-explored world-class potential gas plays with no geopolitical risks and the industry is starting to take notice. As we prepare to prove up the various structures within our prospect later this month, we are increasing our efforts to communicate on our progress to our shareholders and investors. Our intention is to provide investors with a better understanding of the full potential of this prospect as we embark on the next phase of operations."

Starting immediately the company will undertake CEO interviews, radio spots (which will be recorded and published on the company website), publication placements, introductions to small cap institutional investors and funds all in an effort to optimize market awareness and keep our shareholder well informed.

Cantex Energy Corp. is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. The Company's additional focus is the optimal exploitation and development of approximately 1,200 acres known as the West Ant Hills Prospect located in Niobrara County, Wyoming.