[tpop3d-discuss]receive

cwes@hotmail.com cwes at hotmail.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 02:43:02 +0800

How would you like to save $.25 to $.50 per gallon every time you stop for
gas?

Save up to 35% at the pump with " The secret gas pill"

Would you like to discover how you can make serious money sharing that
information with others?

                                   Read  On..................

This companyy is breaking every record ever set in the Network Marketing
Industry!!!!

Network Marketing analysts everywhere are astounded by the meteoric growth
of this company!!! Many are saying they have never seen anything like this
in their 30+ years in the Industry!!!!

According to Industry Insiders, this company is the fastest growing Network
Marketing Company in America?and has paid out more commissions in its first
13 weeks than any company has ever done in the same time period in the
history of the Industry!!!!

Two networkers  from Alabama are our newest Sr. Vice Presidents!!!!!!

98 Regional Managers?25 Vice Presidents?2 National Marketing
Directors!!!!!

20,036 people have signed up as a distributor since we started 13 weeks ago
on December 8!!!!!

$5,658,307.50 commissions earned!!!! (That's MILLIONS!!!!!!!)

$9,005,748.00 total sales!!!! (That's MILLIONS!!!!!!!!)

Almost $1 MILLION in commissions will be mailed out on Friday, March 17 for
the pay period of March 6-12. That’s just for 1 week of commissions?and the
company was only 12 weeks old during that pay period!!!!!

1,000 millionaires are being created and that is a promise?

the question is---

Do YOU want to be 1 of the 1,000??

The Energy Revolution Has Begun!

For more information or to join , send an email to :   chezguito@hotmail.com

                                   with "I want to be a Millionaire"  in the
subject line.
The website will be sent to you immediately.