[tpop3d-discuss]Is this list still alive?

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:44:21 +0000

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 09:57:53AM +0100, Daniel Tiefnig wrote:
> Stuart Gall wrote:
> > I dont know and it is a shame. since tpop3d seems to no longer be in
> > development I was looking for another pop server but I cant find one
> > that has all the features of tpop3d.
>
> Well, so what has to be developed? Fell free to implement and send
> patches. :o)

;-)

so yes, the list is still just about alive. as for the
spam -- well, none of it gets through my spam filter, so i
don't really notice. i can change the list to
subscribers-only posting if people would prefer that.

--
``Our council is strictly non-political. They're all Conservatives.''
  (Flanders and Swann)