[tpop3d-discuss]Re: Tpop3d-discuss this is about your site..

Carmen Daly Jonah Smart" <stivvysliller at techie.com

EMAIL ADVERTISE YOUR SITE TO 3,000,000 INTERNET USERS FOR FREE

http://broadcastemailcorp.odo.com.cn

------ ----- ---- --- -- -  -

..for all charity/non-profit organization contacts...

..as a new year thank you to the world and all the good that nonprofits a=
nd
charities are doing to assist society, our corporation is doing what it ca=
n to
help and has decided to give away a non-commercial email sending service
without cost to charities and nonprofits in need, which is the primary and=
 only
purpose of this non-commercial email.

simply visit our company web site above, fill out any of the order forms o=
n the
web site with your nonprofit/charity contact details, but do not press sub=
mit.
instead, print out what is displayed on the screen and send a letter to th=
e mailing
address on our company web site above with your nonprofit/charity mission =

statement, a copy of the paperwork from your governmental authority confir=
ming
your nonprofit/charity status in your city/state/province/country of origi=
n enclosed,
and we will then contact you with all you need to know to have your specia=
non-commercial, non-transactional, non-relationship, courtesy charity/nonp=
rofit
emailing message sent out to 3 million people without cost.

this non-commercial, non-transactional, non-relationship, courtesy emailin=
g has an
important primary purpose of helping society by assisting nonprofits and c=
harities
have their nonprofit/non-commercial mission statement/special message/web =
site
sent out to a large number of emails as a courtesy to help worldwide in na=
tional &
global relief efforts for various causes in need of non-commercial, non-tr=
ansactional,
non-relationship support.

thanks to the technology of email, here are only a few of the countless ch=
arities &
nonprofit organizations we have countributed to in the past year: adventis=
t develop &
relief agency international, child help usa, direct relief international, =
doctors without
borders, episcopal relief and development, international medical corps, me=
rcy corps,
operation usa, red cross hurricane relief division, red cross washington s=
tate chapter,
the salvation army, among countless others in need of global assistance.

on one day alone at our organization, six nonprofits/charities responded t=
o one of our
nonprofit emailings and then subsequently received their noncost, non-comm=
ercial
emailing without charge to them: america remembers: killed in action found=
ation, his
grace: evangelistic ministries, north valley aikikai: aikido education aca=
demy, lars ranch:
abused children's sanctuary, musici europae: classic music foundation, col=
eman
broadcasting: youth education network . we hope to assist countless nonpro=
fits and
charities have their special non-commercial email sent out in 2006. Help u=
s fulfill our
goal, in that we believe emailing can be a beneficial worldwide contributi=
on to millions.

disclaimer: please note that this non-commercial, non-transactional, non-r=
elationship
email originated from a computer outside of the united states of america b=
y a citizen of
a foreign country and obeys all non-commercial email laws of the country o=
f the citizen
that initated this non-commercial email that does not offer any product or=
 service
available for purchase/lease/trade/barter for any commercial nature of any=
 kind.

if you are not associated with a nonprofit/charity and/or this is not a no=
nprofit/charity
contact email address and/or you are not interested in our occassional non=
-commercial,
non-transactional, non-cost, non-relationship, courtesy emailings we perfo=
rm to assist
various nonprofits and charities interesting in sending out their special =
non-commercial
message and/or non-commercial web site, press the delist option at our com=
pany web
site at http://broadcastemailcorp.odo.com.cn