[tpop3d-discuss]re: You gotta heard this

Milo Drummond Milo Drummond" <baitomz at 0451.com
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11: 7:20 -0060

New Release This one is from the Oil Sector. We expect great things.

CTXE - CANTEX ENERGY CORP

PRICE: 0.70
5 Day expected 2.12
Thursday was another great day of movement!
Todays gain 0.16 (25.40%)

Just as we promised. Starting to climb up .16 already today. Friday should be even better!

A very large marketing campaign has started today and will run thru the weekend.
In past campaings we have seen things really get moving and a offer like this.

Cantex Energy Corp. Update on the Seismic Program for Big Canyon Ranch Project
Friday April 21, 9:30 am ET

SAN ANTONIO, TX--(MARKET WIRE)--Apr 21, 2006 -- Cantex Energy Corp. Management wishes to update its shareholders on the seismic program being undertaken on the 48,644 acres Big Canyon Prospect in West Texas.
The Company is very pleased to confirm that the extensive geophysical program to be undertaken with Providence Technologies  will commence in May 2006 with the recent confirmation of securing Quantum Geophysical, Inc. to conduct the 40 mile seismic shoot known as Big Canyon 2D Swath.

Trace Maurin, president of Cantex, states, "In today's market, getting a seismic operator is as difficult as trying to get a drilling rig and we are happy to inform our shareholders that we are now very close to proving up the world class potential reserves in the Val Verde play."

This 2D Swath design is licensed by Providence Technologies, which is a unique application that has proved to be effective in the Val Verde Basin where our Prospect is situated. Upon completion of the first swath and data processing it will give a good picture of the structure, and completion of the second swath will give an idea of closure.

Cantex Energy Corp. is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. The Company's additional focus is the optimal exploitation and development of approximately 1,200 acres known as the West Ant Hills Prospect located in Niobrara County, Wyoming.